Saturday 3 January 2015

Rap Kareoke? Working Nocturnal - Benny Diction featuring Disciple aka Spider Jaroo, Mista P & Solocypher



This is one of my favourite tracks I've been involved with and performing it live has been a highlight of my life in rap alongside hip hop fiends Jaroo, Benny and P. Thought I'd post it up to remind myself of the power of collaboaration and to inspire a lot more work in 2015.....and why the hell not, here's my verse written kareoke for you to rap along with....

The Boom Bap Exemplar
In Your Mardi Gras
Riding Harder than a Knight Templar
So Far I got the Good Kush
Read from the Good Book
Keep your whole Hood Shook
You got your Rook took
I look Messaic wanna try it?
Cause a riot
Im the pilot your a stewardess
Foreever def and stupid fresh
Sewers nest of vipers
Espcapee Sizzle Cypher
Heres a riddle for you misers
How big are my incisors?
Fucking huge dunny
But I aint long in the tooth
Just a fve mic veteran
So Im  strong in the booth
A bong and a brew,
Spend some old Wong on a suit
 I get chump change from chiefs
And shove my shlong in the roof
Of a marvelous mouth
Loose my marbles and bounce
I could gargle and ounce
Of Absynth and still pounce
On wrong word woefully wrong doing Wankers 
 Lizard salamanders
Useless as British Banker....

No comments:

Post a Comment